Society perceives moms who are single or divorced as women who are less than deserving of the best. Single, divorced and blended moms who are ambitious and want to move into that next level of success face a specific set of challenges that no one else has to endure. They need an advocate and support who have experienced and overcome the same issues in balancing home and careers.
"Thank you, Aria for coaching me in a professional manner.
After speaking with you, I am inclined to further my education.
I would recommend your services to friends and family.
Good Luck in your future endeavors."
Some topics for focus include:
- Parenting plan
- Forgiving your ex
- Shaking the shame of single parenthood
- Successful co-parenting strategies
- Planning your child's future
- Preparing him/her for leadership
- Achieving your goals as a single parent
- Creating an effective plan
- Having tough conversations
- Guiding your child through high school
- Divorce Co-Parenting Plans
- (1) 15 Minute FREE Consultation via Phone or Skype
- (2) 60 Minute Sessions per Month
- Action Plan Summary
- Possible Assignments
- Unlimited Email Communication (for the duration of the program)
*Commitment minimum of 3 months